5 Worst STDs that Make Your Life a Living Hell
If you believe that some STDs are safe, and you don’t have the need of treatment, you are wrong. Every STD known to modern medicine carries a certain level of health risk. You, your partner and even your future children can be vulnerable to it. If you suspect of having an STD, don’t waste any time doubting it and just get tested as some STDs can put your health at risk. Some of the most common STDs that cause health problems over time are:
- HIV: The majority of people are familiar with this particular virus which can often lead to the development of AIDS. Before leading to AIDS, the virus is likely to cause a lot of health issues ranging from rashes and sickness to organ failure. In extreme cases, according to experts associated with an anonymous STD testing centre in London, it can also lead to death. There is no cure for HIV or AIDS as of yet, however, thorough research is going on at all times around the world.
- Syphilis: This is yet another potentially fatal disease which is sexually transmitted. Unlike HIV or AIDS, Syphilis is caused by bacteria and is completely curable by administering antibiotics. The Syphilis bacteria may take 30 years or more to create issues like paralysis and internal bleeding.
- Hepatitis: Hepatitis A, B, and C are likely to spread through sexual activity although, it is a viral disease. In the worst case scenario, a hepatitis infection may lead to jaundice-like skin, unbelievable tiredness and liver problems.
- Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea: These are quite similar STDs which show identical symptoms. Neither of the STIs are life-threatening but can create severe health issues like infertility, pelvic inflammatory disease, scarring of the urethra and others. It can also create complications during pregnancy.
- Herpes: Herpes is a very common infection with comparatively mild symptoms. It is also totally curable. It can trigger severe complications for pregnant women, especially if left untreated, state experts from a well-reputed same day STD testing centre in London. Since Herpes and HIV have a co-relation, it is vital for you to get tested and treated immediately.
There’s no gallantry in living with an STD. Even the most harmless STD can cause serious pain and bring harm to both your physical and mental wellbeing. If left untreated, they will only get worse with time. There’s no point in risking your wellbeing as well as that of your partners’ by ignoring STDs you’ve been transmitted with.